Applications are now closed!
Are you busy, overworked, exhausted, and stressed the fuck out?
- Let's talk girl -
I've been there.
After college, I was part of a service organization at an incredible non-profit. The work was extremely fulfilling and I loved it, but I was working a ton of hours for very little pay. I had a second job to help make ends meet. I had adopted my rescue dog, who was dealing with lots of behavioral issues from past trauma. I was feeling lost and confused about what my path was in the world, and was experiencing crippling anxiety and depression.
I thought I was doing all the right things to be healthy and energetic. I was eating a ton of salad everyday. I drank lots of juice. I tried doing a ton of cardio.
And for a little while, I felt ok.
But then, all of a sudden, I didn't. I really didn't. I was severely burnt out, fatigued, depressed and anxious. Some days, I could barely get out of bed to get to work. Everyday felt like a fucking struggle. I usually cried once or twice each day. I knew that things needed to change, but I had no idea where to start.
I read so many damn diet books, health blogs, wellness tips... and so many of them contradict one another!
So, I experimented.
No dairy, some dairy, no caffeine, just green tea, back to coffee, no gluten, yes gluten, wait no gluten, no grains, just plants, some animal protein, less animal protein, tons of greens, lots of fats, no fats, etc....
And every time I tried something, all I did was pay attention.
How do I feel now? How about now? Where's my energy level? How's my stress? Sleep? Happiness? Acne? Digestion?
Through this process, I was able to determine what works best for MY body, right now, in this moment. I found a balance for myself that felt good, and not like I was depriving myself of anything.
And I learned that what works for one person, may or may not work for the next. Every BODY is different.
Fuck those crazy fad diets that tell you "THIS IS THE ONLY WAY"
In Just 10 Weeks you'll be:
Full of energy from the time you wake up till you go to bed (and not in that jittery, coffee sort of way)
More focused at work (and everywhere else!)
Having better relationships with your partner, kids, co-workers, and (most importantly) yourself
Waking up feeling excited, instead of dreading the day ahead
Getting the best sleep of your damn life
Letting stress roll over you like water off a duck's back
The frazzled to fierce approach to kickass All Day energy
Getting good nutrition that suits your individual needs, adequate movement that feels fun and easy, good quality sleep, proper hydration, avoiding environmental toxins, and more!
Stress management for day-to-day life as well as difficult times, feeding your mental health as well as physical health, discovering your joy, and how to incorporate more of that into your life.
Understanding the link between guilt and self-care, the reasons why we're conditioned to take care of everyone else before ourselves, and how to truly love yourself first.
How it works:
Before we start, you'll get a goodie box sent to your door loaded with awesome things like books, DVD's, workout gear, self-care items, and more to help you achieve your wellness goals.
Every Tuesday evening we'll have a 1-hour online video call (no need to leave your house or your pajamas!) The call will be recorded incase you can't make it live.
During each session, we'll talk about what's working well for you and what isn't feeling so hot.
We'll discuss different dietary theories, emotional support, and easy methods of self-care, and you'll leave with specific recommendations to try out before we talk again.
Plus, you'll have an incredible built-in support group (via Facebook) where I'll be checking in every day!
What We'll Cover:
- Why greens are important, which ones you should definitely be eating, and how to make them taste so good you'll actually crave them
- The connection between food and mood, and how food journaling can help identify sensitivities, reactions and allergies
- The link between chronic dehydration and fatigue, mood swings, and food cravings
- How much water you should be drinking for your individual body and how to use water to boost your energy
- Why feeding your soul can be more important that feeding your body
- How lifestyle has a direct impact on physical health, and vice versa
- Why you should actually totally be eating fat, and how your body and brain uses good fats to thrive and keep mood swings stable
- The difference between fat types so you can finally understand which are good and which are not so good
- How certain foods can make you feel certain physical and emotional symptoms, and how to identify them so you can make informed decisions about what you eat
- How to use food to balance the body inside and out
- How much protein you actually should be eating, and the best sources to ditch fatigue, cravings and energy slumps
- The real reason we have food cravings (sugar, bread, coffee, etc) and how to get rid of them for good!
- How to support digestion for a happy gut (and why a happy gut is super important)
- How stress affects the body physically as well as emotionally
- Easy stress reduction techniques that don't cost a dime
- Why your exhaustion, burn-out and anxiety may be signs of Adrenal Fatigue, and what to actually do about it
- How to eat healthy foods and not break the bank
- What different food labels actually mean, which ones are totally bogus, and which ones you should buy
- Why the government isn't looking out for your health, the corrupt food system, and how to stick it to the man by feeling your damn best
- What is Ayurveda, how to discover your Ayurvedic body type and how to use it to help you feel happy and energetic all day
- Bioindividuality, and why no one diet works for everyone
- How to find the movement that feels best for your body, and how to make exercise not suck
- How to lower your toxic load from the environment, crappy food, home cleaners, personal care products etc.
- The lack of legislation and regulation for house cleaners and personal care products, and what to do to protect yourself
- Simple DIY cleaners and products that ACTUALLY work
- Easy ways to help the body naturally detox
- Why sleep can be just as important (if not more) than diet
- Why insomnia is so prevalent and so many of us experience sleeplessness
- How to get the best quality sleep (for those times when you can't get the most quantity) to boost your energy throughout the day and keep stress at bay
- How self-love affects your physical health
- How to use visualization to manifest what you truly desire in life
- How to maintain healthy habits and balance when life interferes
10 one-hour live group coaching calls with Cait Byrnes
valued at $1500
Healthy Lifestyle Goodie Box packed with wellness essentials
valued at $100
Access to the exclusive support group for daily guidance and motivation
valued at $250
Lifetime access to pdf handouts full of nutrition and lifestyle info
valued at $75
That's $1925 total - Plus these killer bonuses!
Bonus #1 - Gluten Free 101 e-book by integrative nutrition health coach Deana gunn
We all hear so much about going gluten free, but is it right for you? Deana Gunn of Three Kinds of Kale lays out everything you need to know about trying out the gluten-free lifestyle to see if it's what your individual body needs. This e-book dishes out what exactly gluten is, how to avoid cross-contamination, which grains are safe and which are not, and other things to watch out for while testing your possible gluten sensitivity.
valued at $35
Bonus #2 - Guided meditation bundle by Eating phycology coach jenny eden berk
This incredible bundle features 13 guided meditation audio tracks to use whenever you need a pick me up, a bit of stress relief, or some mindfulness around food. Jenny has included several mindful eating meditations, as well as a forgiveness track, body-scan, walking meditation, and so much more!
valued at $50
Bonus #3 - The Freedom Prompts digital workbook by life coach and clutter consultant Sarah Steckler
The Freedom Prompts are a collection of self-guided journal prompts to lead you closer to trusting in your intuition, reclaiming your voice, and making decisions with clarity, ease, and confidence. This 30 page journal serves as a self-guided ritual to a deeper level of self-care and trust within yourself.
- Use them to uncover what's beneath any resistance to moving forward
- Gain self-awareness that allows you to pinpoint exactly what you need
- Step into powerful self-love where trusting yourself comes easy
- Know exactly where to start by looking inward when things feel overwhelming
valued at $35
So let's review. When you apply and are accepted to Frazzled To Fierce, you'll receive:
- 10 one-hour live group coaching calls with Cait Byrnes
- A Healthy Lifestyle Goodie Box packed with wellness essentials
- Access to the exclusive support group for daily guidance and motivation
- Lifetime access to PDF handouts full of nutrition and lifestyle info
PLUS the three amazing bonuses:
- Gluten-Free 101 E-book by Deana Gunn
- Guided Meditation Bundle by Jenny Eden Berk
- The Freedom Prompts digital workbook by Sarah Steckler
Total Value: $2045
Get it all for just:
FRAZZLED TO FIERCE is designed to be super easy to follow, non-restrictive, easy to fit into your hectic schedule, and sustainable for the long term.
In ten short weeks, you'll be feeling more like yourself, and ready to take on whatever life throws at you.
ONLY 9 SPOTS AVAILABLE
To be considered for a spot, fill out the quick application so I can make sure this is 100% the best fit for you!
Note: filling out an application does not commit you to the program